Every now and then I get questions about commissions. For a while now the answer has been that I simply don’t do them, as I haven’t had the time. Right now, however, the opportunity to commission me is open again! Read price info and conditions below.
COMMISSION PRICING INFO
Prices are in swedish kronor (SEK).
Half body: 1350kr
Full body: 1800kr
Commercial use*: 50% upcharge
Other add-ons: Priced on a case by case basis.
Currently only offered at events.
*Please read about my limits on commercial use commissions in the “things I will not draw” list below.
- Prices are per character. Each additional character is charged according to the same pricing as above.
- Payment in full is required upfront. I’m an established author and illustrator with many projects.
I need full guarantee that any time I spend drawing commissions instead will be compensated.
- If you have a commission that comes in parts (like multiple character sheets, or a set of illustrations) each part will count as a separate commission with separate payments. This is beneficial to both of us – you get your money’s worth asap and you don’t have to afford the whole set at once, and I can take a break between commissions to work on my own projects.
- Two revisions are included in the price. Any changes required beyond that may come with a fee that varies depending on the type of change that is requested.
- Unreasonable revisions (like demanding a larger resolution all of a sudden at the finished stage but not mentioning a word of it at the sketch stage) are not included in the two revisions. Basically, if your revision is impossible to do without redoing several hours worth of labor, it will not be granted without a fee.
- If I make an obvious mistake, like for example you told me your character’s eyes are green but I made them blue, you telling me to make them green does not count as a revision. I will gladly correct mistakes like that because they’re my fault.
At the end of the day, I want you to be happy with the result. For 99% of customers, staying within 0-2 revisions is no problem. This whole rule is an unfortunate addition I’ve had to make to protect myself against the 1% that abuse my kindness.
- No additional fee for NSFW. I have many years of experience in this field and am very comfortable drawing it. I do, however, have limits on what kinds of NSFW I will draw.
- Simple background (gradient or simple pattern) is included in the price. Complicated backgrounds cost more, price varies depending on background type and details.
- All commissions are digital. If you want a printed version of your commission (A4 maximum), I can print and mail it to you – but this service is not included in the prices stated in the pricing information.
Things I will draw:
- Your DnD character (as long as they are relatively humanoid/based on human anatomy)
- Your album cover or promotional image for your upcoming live event. I have some level of medical anatomical knowledge and I have made horror comics – for you metalheads out there, that means: yes, I can do spooky stuff with skeletons, blood, etc for an upcharge.
- Your OC
- NSFW scenes involving your OCs (as long as they are consenting adults)
- If there’s a specific thing you can’t get enough of from Moonshine and you want to see it in colour, you can of course commission me for this too. You choose whether you’re fine with me sharing it with other fans or if you wanna keep it to yourself!
- Some kinks (like bondage, leather, similar things)
- I will gladly draw queer things!
Things I might draw:
- Anything for commercial use is decided on a case by case basis. I’m at a point in my career where my art is recognized and associated with my writing. Any project I participate in other than my own needs to be constructed in a way where people will not think I’ve created anything other than the art, and thus have no responsibility over anything else in that project, nor will any of the the project owner’s future actions be assumed to be my actions. Basically, I do not want to cause any mistaken identity issues.
Things I will not draw:
- Novel covers and comics that represent someone else’s writing. I’ve made these in the past (and the people who paid me to do so of course keep their rights to use the art I made for them) but people associate my art with my writing so much now that I want to be careful with any writing that I link my art to going forward. I can not risk people thinking your written content was written by me in case you decide to go all problematic.
- Animals, intricate mechanical stuff, anything I feel I don’t have the right artistic experience to handle.
- Mpreg and omegaverse. Anything that gives me dysphoria is off the table.
- Furry stuff. I don’t judge, I’m just bad at drawing animals. Small things like animal ears on an otherwise humanoid character is okay!
- Any of those fetishes that traumatized every art kid of my generation when they made the mistake of sorting by recent uploads on deviantART.
- Anything non consensual or where the character is too young to consent.
If you want to commission me, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.